Reminder - VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train S...

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003

      VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train Show

      Date: Saturday, August 16, 2003
      Time: 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Come see the Val Ease Central and several other operating
      layouts at the Canadian Railway Museum's new Exporails
      pavillion.

      Saturday and Sunday, August 16-17, 2003.
    • David George
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
        Jeffry,
        Is this being held at the St. Bruno Station?
        David G.

        z_scale@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        My Groups | z_scale Main Page

        VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train Show

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          Hi David,

          The train show will be held at the Canadian Railway Museum
          located about 30 km from my home.

          Great Passion for Small Trains
          August 16-17, 2003 @
          Canadian Railway Museum - Exporails
          110, rue St-Pierre
          Saint-Constant, Quebec

          Here is a link to a map and operating hours, admission etc.
          http://www.exporail.org/association/contact_ang.htm

          This is a very prestigeous event and is being held for the first
          time in the new Exporails pavillon. This modern multimillion
          dollar building houses a large number of vintage locos, historic
          rail cars and offers an educational experience to young and old.

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003

            VECRR at Canadian Railway Museum Train Show