Re: [z_scale] Decals in Z Scale?

  • simon hudson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      I know of several companies that produce water slide or rub down transferrs
      on an individual basis. If you are able to provide the art work, perhaps
      using Photoshop or Microsoft Illustrator. (I am happy to try to help with
      that side of things if you are stuck!) The good printing companies that I
      know are over here in England, but there will be simmilar wherever you are.
      They usually just accept a Tiff file or a PDF.
      Hope that is of help to you, let me know if you need a hand with the decals
      themselves.

      Cheers
      Simon

      >From: "pat_lawless" <pat@...>
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [z_scale] Decals in Z Scale?
      >Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:02:22 -0000
      >
      >Hi All! Does anyone make decals in Z scale? I couldn't find any
      >reference to it in the files section. I'm interested in both freight
      >car and locomotive decals. If not, does anyone on the list have an
      >Alps printer and make their own Z scale decals? Thanks in advance for
      >any help.
      >
      >Pat Lawless

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    • Robert Allbritton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        Pat,

        I have an ALPS and I am happy to print out decals for Z-Scale railroad
        projects at my cost (materials) if you have art that is "ready to print"
        (Adobe Illustrator)

        Best,
        -Rob