Re: [z_scale] Re: Interesting new item

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      Jeffrey,

      Yes, a CN unit would be great. I am happy to see the CP represented. I think
      it is a beautiful paint scheme for the first Z scale Canadian locomotive. AZL
      is considering releasing a CN loco next year. It would be a wonderful addition
      to the Z scale roster of locomotives. Now, I am wondering if we will see a CP
      caboose or starter set. Hmmm, we will have to wait and see!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- jmac_han <jmac_han@...> a écrit : > Hi Rob,

        > I agree that the CP maroon and gold colour scheme is
        > very
        > attractive. Unfortunately my personal fovourite is
        > still the
        > Canadian National Railways maple leaf herald.
        > <grin>
        >
        > It's about time that we saw Canadian motive power in
        > Z.
        > Hopefully there's more where this one came from.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Jeffrey

        Hi guys, about Canadian motive power, There has been
        an advertisement about a scratchbuilt CP Rail SD40-2,
        still in progress, for about 2 years 1/2 on David
        Karp's website. What's up with this?
        Cheers
        Dominique