Interesting new item

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 2:18 PM
      Micro-Trains has announced their August releases. Check them out, I think the
      one new release is very interesting. Can we say more Canadian?

      http://www.micro-trains.com/new%20releases.htm

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31 4:44 PM
        Hi Rob,

        I agree that the CP maroon and gold colour scheme is very
        attractive. Unfortunately my personal fovourite is still the
        Canadian National Railways maple leaf herald. <grin>

        It's about time that we saw Canadian motive power in Z.
        Hopefully there's more where this one came from.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31 6:00 PM
          Jeffrey,

          Yes, a CN unit would be great. I am happy to see the CP represented. I think
          it is a beautiful paint scheme for the first Z scale Canadian locomotive. AZL
          is considering releasing a CN loco next year. It would be a wonderful addition
          to the Z scale roster of locomotives. Now, I am wondering if we will see a CP
          caboose or starter set. Hmmm, we will have to wait and see!

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
            --- jmac_han <jmac_han@...> a écrit : > Hi Rob,

            > I agree that the CP maroon and gold colour scheme is
            > very
            > attractive. Unfortunately my personal fovourite is
            > still the
            > Canadian National Railways maple leaf herald.
            > <grin>
            >
            > It's about time that we saw Canadian motive power in
            > Z.
            > Hopefully there's more where this one came from.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Jeffrey

            Hi guys, about Canadian motive power, There has been
            an advertisement about a scratchbuilt CP Rail SD40-2,
            still in progress, for about 2 years 1/2 on David
            Karp's website. What's up with this?
            Cheers
            Dominique