ATSF SD45 update

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Only an hour or so ago, I posted the availability of 1 AZL ATSF SD45 and ATSF
      Kodachrome F45. Immediately after posting the email, the Kodachrome F45 was
      sold. We still have the single ATSF SD45 available. The other SD45 and F45s are
      available. The SD45s are BN, Southern, Southern Pacific, Rio Grande,
      Milwaukee Road, and Union Pacific. ATSF blue and yellow and BN F45s are also
      available. Supplies are very limited with some roadnames nearly sold out. Thanks!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016