attn. Bill Kronenberger

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14 7:45 AM
      OK, here is my question again - this time in the z_scale mailinglist
      I guess this is the one you ment??
      And I hope that I registered correctly!

      Hello group,

      In my new track-layout flex tracks would come in handy.

      Is the M 8594 actually what is understood by a flex-track?
      How flexible are they?
      How do you cut the tracks without deforming them?
      and how do you mount new connectors?

      Seems to me like the connectors are somehow locked ow to the rails.

      I've tried ONCE to replace a damaged connector on a switch. After
      hours of intence work during which the switch fell totally apart,
      I bought a new switch. At that occasion my suplyer told me, that
      connectors are "easily replaced". Either he is a liar - or I am too
      clumsy. Pick yur choice! But how is the replacement (if possible)
      actually performed ??

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark
    • pleahy@xxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14 3:17 PM
        At 02:45 PM 8/14/99 GMT, you wrote:
        >How do you cut the tracks without deforming them?

        MT sells a piar of cutter for this purpose. I have used them with good
        results.

        Pete Leahy