Re: [z_scale] Update on new products

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000
      A good reason for people to mention new things that they have found or
      are produceing, that are not available in stores.

      I think that that is differant from posting lists of cars and engines
      that someone has for sale, in a perpetual trading, buy and sell type of
      situation.

      I don't mind a ONE TIME NOTE from someone getting out of the hobby or
      having to liquidate some of their holdings, but then it should just say
      so and ask interested parties to do a direct contact.

      Manfred

      Jeffrey MacHan wrote:

      > Hey Reynard,
      >
      > Thanks for pointing out that there is another source for telephone poles. I
      > was unaware that brass poles were on the market. The more choice we have in
      > Z the better.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Jeffrey M.
      >
      > >From: Reynard Wellman <micron@...>
      > >To: z_scale@egroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Update on new products
      > >Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:07:50 -0500
      > >
      > >Hello Don,
      > >Good luck in your endeavour. I would like to try your telephone poles but I
      > >think Chris Miller already makes a nice photo-etched version. Being made of
      > >brass they can take some occasional bending without breaking.
      > >
      > >Keep us posted though.
      > >Reynard, DBA Micron Art

      > Where do sports heroes like Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm,
      > Vince Carter and Peyton Manning hang out? Where else?
      > Click now and find ‘em all here!
      >
      > Z: model railroading on a smaller scale.
    • J LaMere
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000
        Hello To The List,

        Wow! The list lives on. I must not have had email
        like this in months. I'm very please that everyone
        seems to be replenished with lots of HOT summer
        energy.
        Now lets put that energy to work and apply it to our
        scale. I miss hearing all the tricks of the
        trade....modeling, kit-bashing, train repair....etc.

        As for the projects that Don and I have been doing,
        we have work hard over the last 4-5 years to promote
        and expand the scale and we still continue to make
        this scale our top priority. We have had thoughts of
        leaning to a larger scale before but our desire is
        with z scale. Our announcement of our projects is
        simply to let list members know that there are new
        products coming in the near future. And to ask for new
        idea's for further insight on possible items later on.
        I..(My Opinion) is that this announcement would have
        been no different then if someone was to let everyone
        know what he or she had found new in a store.

        Well..enough said, wish everyone to keep to email
        going for we all can stay in the Z Scale mainstream!

        ZEE YOU LATER,
        Jon LaMere

        http://im.yahoo.com/
      • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 2000
          Dear Jeffey,

          I just jump into your correspondence with Reynard. I am modelling an American
          layout. And, as you may expect, it is very difficult to get American items in
          scale Z in Germany. So, I am very interrested to get an adress whith which I may
          get into contact with Chris Miller, who is manufacturing telegraph poles, as
          you state.

          Greetings

          Dieter

          Jeffrey MacHan schrieb:

          > Hey Reynard,
          >
          > Thanks for pointing out that there is another source for telephone poles. I
          > was unaware that brass poles were on the market. The more choice we have in
          > Z the better.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Jeffrey M.
          >
          > >From: Reynard Wellman <micron@...>
          > >To: z_scale@egroups.com
          > >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Update on new products
          > >Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:07:50 -0500
          > >
          > >Hello Don,
          > >Good luck in your endeavour. I would like to try your telephone poles but I
          > >think Chris Miller already makes a nice photo-etched version. Being made of
          > >brass they can take some occasional bending without breaking.
          > >
          > >Keep us posted though.
          > >Reynard, DBA Micron Art

          > Where do sports heroes like Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm,
          > Vince Carter and Peyton Manning hang out? Where else?
          > Click now and find ‘em all here!
          >
          > Z: model railroading on a smaller scale.

          Dieter W. Nolte
          E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...
        • Mr. Nicola Malavasi
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20, 2000
            Dear Dieter,

            Chris has a German distributor, Peter Felder.
            You can find his address on one of the last year CR.

            If you cannot find it I will look for you.

            Ciao Nico

            --
            Z Club 92
            Mr. Nicola Malavasi