Re: [z_scale] Update on new products

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2000
      Don,

      Sounds great! Let me know when they are ready and I will buy some of the
      poles. I need them for my village in the hills.

      Manfred
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2000
        Hello Don,
        Good luck in your endeavour. I would like to try your telephone poles but I
        think Chris Miller already makes a nice photo-etched version. Being made of
        brass they can take some occasional bending without breaking.

        Keep us posted though.
        Reynard, DBA Micron Art

      • M. Gottschalch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000
          A good reason for people to mention new things that they have found or
          are produceing, that are not available in stores.

          I think that that is differant from posting lists of cars and engines
          that someone has for sale, in a perpetual trading, buy and sell type of
          situation.

          I don't mind a ONE TIME NOTE from someone getting out of the hobby or
          having to liquidate some of their holdings, but then it should just say
          so and ask interested parties to do a direct contact.

          Manfred

          Jeffrey MacHan wrote:

          > Hey Reynard,
          >
          > Thanks for pointing out that there is another source for telephone poles. I
          > was unaware that brass poles were on the market. The more choice we have in
          > Z the better.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Jeffrey M.
          >
          > >From: Reynard Wellman <micron@...>
          > >To: z_scale@egroups.com
          > >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Update on new products
          > >Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:07:50 -0500
          > >
          > >Hello Don,
          > >Good luck in your endeavour. I would like to try your telephone poles but I
          > >think Chris Miller already makes a nice photo-etched version. Being made of
          > >brass they can take some occasional bending without breaking.
          > >
          > >Keep us posted though.
          > >Reynard, DBA Micron Art

          > Where do sports heroes like Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm,
          > Vince Carter and Peyton Manning hang out? Where else?
          > Click now and find ‘em all here!
          >
          > Z: model railroading on a smaller scale.
        • J LaMere
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2000
            Hello To The List,

            Wow! The list lives on. I must not have had email
            like this in months. I'm very please that everyone
            seems to be replenished with lots of HOT summer
            energy.
            Now lets put that energy to work and apply it to our
            scale. I miss hearing all the tricks of the
            trade....modeling, kit-bashing, train repair....etc.

            As for the projects that Don and I have been doing,
            we have work hard over the last 4-5 years to promote
            and expand the scale and we still continue to make
            this scale our top priority. We have had thoughts of
            leaning to a larger scale before but our desire is
            with z scale. Our announcement of our projects is
            simply to let list members know that there are new
            products coming in the near future. And to ask for new
            idea's for further insight on possible items later on.
            I..(My Opinion) is that this announcement would have
            been no different then if someone was to let everyone
            know what he or she had found new in a store.

            Well..enough said, wish everyone to keep to email
            going for we all can stay in the Z Scale mainstream!

            ZEE YOU LATER,
            Jon LaMere

            http://im.yahoo.com/
          • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 19, 2000
              Dear Jeffey,

              I just jump into your correspondence with Reynard. I am modelling an American
              layout. And, as you may expect, it is very difficult to get American items in
              scale Z in Germany. So, I am very interrested to get an adress whith which I may
              get into contact with Chris Miller, who is manufacturing telegraph poles, as
              you state.

              Greetings

              Dieter

              Jeffrey MacHan schrieb:

              > Hey Reynard,
              >
              > Thanks for pointing out that there is another source for telephone poles. I
              > was unaware that brass poles were on the market. The more choice we have in
              > Z the better.
              >
              > Regards,
              > Jeffrey M.
              >
              > >From: Reynard Wellman <micron@...>
              > >To: z_scale@egroups.com
              > >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Update on new products
              > >Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:07:50 -0500
              > >
              > >Hello Don,
              > >Good luck in your endeavour. I would like to try your telephone poles but I
              > >think Chris Miller already makes a nice photo-etched version. Being made of
              > >brass they can take some occasional bending without breaking.
              > >
              > >Keep us posted though.
              > >Reynard, DBA Micron Art

              > Where do sports heroes like Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm,
              > Vince Carter and Peyton Manning hang out? Where else?
              > Click now and find ‘em all here!
              >
              > Z: model railroading on a smaller scale.

              Dieter W. Nolte
              E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...
            • Mr. Nicola Malavasi
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 20, 2000
                Dear Dieter,

                Chris has a German distributor, Peter Felder.
                You can find his address on one of the last year CR.

                If you cannot find it I will look for you.

                Ciao Nico

                --
                Z Club 92
                Mr. Nicola Malavasi