Travel update

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      Hi gang,

      I have reached the city of Rochester, Minnesota on my way to Toronto,
      Ontario. If you have tried to reach my web site since June 27th, you will
      have encountered dead air. My move has forced me to change ISPs. I will
      not be able to reestablish the site until our Mac is delivered to the new
      apartment some time at the end of this week.

      I just received news from George Irwin, author of the unofficial MT release
      report. It appears that MTL is rereleasing the US Army and US Airforce box
      cars in a new road number.

      Just for the heck of it, I visited the leading train shop here in Rochester.
      It had a good selection of HO, N, tools and RC supplies. After a thorough
      look around I asked the owner if he had any Z scale, explaining that I would
      feel guilty if I didn't at least ask! The answer was short...No!

      If anything interesting comes up, you'll be the first to know.

      Jeffrey