Re: [z_scale] several Rogue GP38-2 for sale

  • davidamiller57@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm interested in a GP38. Specifically a Southern Pacific with Micro
      -Trains magnematic couplers. If you can help, please reply.

      Thank you,
      Dave Miller

    • claes_mikkelsen
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2003
        I know its Z scale :-))

        > > >I'm interested in a GP38. Specifically a Southern Pacific with
        Micro
        > > >-Trains magnematic couplers. If you can help, please reply.
        > > >
        > > >Thank you,
        > > >Dave Miller

        > > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
        > >

        > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
        Small DoseZ!

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Elizabeth Hayes
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2003
          just the sample unit? I see that the ebay auction hasn`t ended yet but
          the price is pretty high now, over $300 for each one