Re: [z_scale] several Rogue GP38-2 for sale

  • frederick ladd
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2003
      Good Morning, WOW WHAT road names, asking priceand how many??
      sincerely Fred Ladd
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2003
        fred-- that well known internet action site currently has a pair listed
        this week Conrail and Southern Pacific

        >From: "frederick ladd" <zeagle99@...>
        >To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [z_scale] several Rogue GP38-2 for sale
        >Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:05:03 -0400
        >
        >Good Morning, WOW WHAT road names, asking priceand how many??
        >sincerely Fred Ladd

      • frederick ladd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2003
          THANK YOU
          fred-- that well known internet action site currently has a pair listed
          this week Conrail and Southern Pacific

          >From: "frederick ladd" <zeagle99@...>
          >To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [z_scale] several Rogue GP38-2 for sale
          >Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:05:03 -0400
          >
          >Good Morning, WOW WHAT road names, asking priceand how many??
          >sincerely Fred Ladd

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • davidamiller57@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2003
            Hello,

            I'm interested in a GP38. Specifically a Southern Pacific with Micro
            -Trains magnematic couplers. If you can help, please reply.

            Thank you,
            Dave Miller

          • claes_mikkelsen
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 11, 2003
              I know its Z scale :-))

              > > >I'm interested in a GP38. Specifically a Southern Pacific with
              Micro
              > > >-Trains magnematic couplers. If you can help, please reply.
              > > >
              > > >Thank you,
              > > >Dave Miller

              > > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
              > >

              > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
              Small DoseZ!

              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Elizabeth Hayes
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 12, 2003
                just the sample unit? I see that the ebay auction hasn`t ended yet but
                the price is pretty high now, over $300 for each one