Seattle Area Z Scale July Club Meeting

  • tgilchrist9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      The Northwest Pacific Z Scalers will be meeting this month at our regular
      place...Randy's Restaurant next to the Museum of Flight in Seattle (10016
      Marginal Way). We will meet at 10am on Saturday, July 26, 2003. Our
      agenda will be...

      Upcoming shows
      Ideas on displaying small, portable, (non-module) layouts at upcoming shows
      Show and Tell (bring you newest goodies)
      Treasury
      Storage Locker Space
      Dues for 2003-2004 (if any)
      Fund raising (if we decide on no dues)

      Hope to see you all there. If there are those who don't have email, we need
      addresses (if you know of any).

      Thanks, tomg

      Tom Gilchrist
      330 SW 43rd St