brass merry go round?

  • stacyeisenmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      I've seen an ebay listing a bit ago for a brass merry go round. I
      contacted the seller and he wouldn't tell me who the manufacturer was,
      but only that they are new to Z brass products in Germany and only
      sell finished kits so far (I would paint it differently). He also
      said they had no website.

      The merry go round had a silent motor.

      Anyone know what manufacturer this was? I'd like to see what else
      they have available.

      Regards,
      David Eisenmann
    • Manfred Forst
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2003
        Hallo
        I think you mean mekelburgmodell@...
        His ebay.de name is mekelburg-modellbahntechnik
        Manfred

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "stacyeisenmann"
        <stacyeisenmann@y...> wrote:
        > I've seen an ebay listing a bit ago for a brass merry go round. I
        > contacted the seller and he wouldn't tell me who the manufacturer
        was,
        > but only that they are new to Z brass products in Germany and only
        > sell finished kits so far (I would paint it differently). He also
        > said they had no website.
        >
        > The merry go round had a silent motor.
        >
        > Anyone know what manufacturer this was? I'd like to see what else
        > they have available.
        >
        > Regards,
        > David Eisenmann
      • stacyeisenmann