3 Items for sale & 1 Item wanted

  • hicksonj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      I have 2 extra Marklin 8946 manual signal controls and 1 Brawa 4824
      street light, which are left over from my layout construction. I
      will accept the first reasonable offer for each part or the whole,
      and would also be willing to make a trade for a working or broken
      8860, 8861, or 8862. I am specifically looking for parts numbered
      264450 and 264460; they are the plastic chassis parts that screw onto
      the metal base and hold the circuit board.

      Thanks all,
      Joe