Re: [z_scale] Re: Peco Ponderings, now MTL

  • Randy Smidt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2003
      Jeffery, You are absolutely right. I guess I just don't pay that close attention in my frustration over what seems like all repaints rather than new moldings. I have heard many rumours lately that that is going to change and I guess I'm just impatient for MTL to confirm the rumours.
      Was their reply about the track question posted on the list, or do we have to wait for your article to come out for that answer? :-)

      Randy Smidt

      PS - I'm not out to bash MTL. I started out as a German prototype modeler, but I like MTL enough that now I have almost as much MTL as Marklin.