Re: 8895 Running in reverse

  • fcpoma
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hi Jeremy

      Your solution seemed so simple (like me) that it was too good to be
      true.

      I should have paid more attention to the DC motor and Electro-magnets
      when I was at school (and before you ask, don't) and all would have
      been clear.

      Thank you for being so patient.

      I shall now beetle off downstairs and work a miracle

      Regards David

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Brandon"