Hallmark GS-4 #4449 Daylight loco ornament

  • scott parkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Went down to my local Hallmark store and picked up the 2003 catalog (BTW it's right next to Hobbytown USA) Saw the new GS-4 Daylight loco set coming out. It's listed as 4 inches long without the tender, is this close in size to AZL's GS-4? Most likely the driver wheels won't be near the size to sit on Z-scale track. I'm planning on painting mine in American Freedom Train colors and placing it in a special Memorial Park display on my layout. Also they are releasing a special miniature version of ther Lionel Blue Comet Engine from last year. Looks like a candidate for a "live steam" amusement park train. ;0)