MidweZt HaulerZ on Cover Page

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      I must have ran into a distraction on the weekend because I think I
      forgot to announce that Thom Welsh sent me a couple of pictures of
      custom-decaled boxcars the St. Louis, MO area Z-scalers have produced.

      The group has officially chosen MidweZt HaulerZ as their name and
      they have designed a logo to adorn their home road rolling stock. In
      honour of this new road name, I have placed a photo of a MidweZt
      HaulerZ boxcar on the cover page of Z_Scale...

      Here's a shot of several cars sporting the new colours...

      and here's one of a group member doing some detail work up close
      <tongue firmly in cheek>
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZScaleFiles/files/MZ-Working.JPG

      Thanks, Thom.

      Enjoy your trainZ,