Re: Congratulations, Rob Allbritton!

  • its_all_downhill
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2003
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Allbritton" <robert@p...> wrote:
      > Jeffrey, David, and Scott,
      >
      > Thank you very much. We had a wonderful wedding (It was the only day
      that it
      > did not rain in DC all Spring) and a great honeymoon (Hawaii, Italy, and
      > London)
      >
      > Even better, my bride is very understanding of my hobby interest -
      so much
      > that she allowed a 2 day detour to Switzerland so I could go take
      photos of
      > the Gotthard line. Elena says "Hi" to all of you guys, and she is
      willing to
      > make more cookies for the next NTS!
      >
      > Thanks again guys!
      > -Rob

      Hi Rob,

      What you get up to in London? You get to the Science museum?

      I wish my girlfriend would let me have a 2 week detour to
      Switzerland.. but no it had to be Greece for my hols ;-)

      On a different note has any body been mad enough to try and make there
      own Catenery! as the marklin stuff looks over scale??

      Cheers
      Tom