Re: Juan Carlos Lopez, newest Z Ambassador

  • Juan Carlos Lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hi Jeffrey, Hi Everybody

      Breathless !!!

      I just want to tell you that I am deeply honored and touched for it,
      to be honest, I think I do not deserve it. I appreciate your words.

      It encourage and commit me to do my best in promoting our Z scale in
      Mexico.

      Now we are small but we dream to be big.

      We count with the great Z_SCALE group.

      Thanks to everybody for your support.

      Best Regards

      Your always friend