SD-40's

  • Vincent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      Rob,

      the web page

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/AZLLine.html

      shows the same AZL item number for the SD-40's as were used for the SD-45's.

      Given the popularity of the program, is the eventual re-release of a line a
      possibility?
      (Like releasing more SD-45's with additional road numbers or new road
      names)?

      Regards

      CBVG
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
        In a message dated 6/25/03 10:07:18 PM, vgoudreault@... writes:

        > shows the same AZL item number for the SD-40's as were used for the SD-45's.

        Good catch. I will forward your email on to AZL for clarification. As soon as
        I receive the correct AZL numbers, I will post them. The roadnames and
        roadnumbers are accurate.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com

      • Robert Allbritton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
          Just an FYI to this group.

          A well informed "Little Bird" has told me that the American Z Lines SD45 and
          F45 locomotives are selling very quickly. If anyone is thinking of buying
          one, you may want to accelerate your purchase. I think many road names and
          numbers will be gone sooner than anyone thought.

          Also, don't forget that AZL will be releasing that beautiful new Steam loco
          towards the end of the year.

          Isn't it nice to have budgeting issues! It's always better to have expensive
          products than no products at all. I can save up for something expensive. I
          can't save up for something that doesn't exist.

          Best,
          -Rob