Re: [z_scale] fionding my tools etc.

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2000
      Hi Ole,

      It's good to hear from you. I hope that you are recuperating well. I know
      what you mean about disappearing tools etc. I my case I usually plan to put
      everything in the same place, then distractions occur and I end up cursing
      the gremlins who have once again stolen my long nosed pliers or rasor saw or
      detail parts...

      Now that we are preparing to move next week, I have been discovering these
      long lost items behind book cases or desks, under rugs and in drawers with
      all sorts of interesting and long forgotten souvenirs.

      Of course, once we get to our new apartment, everything will be lost and it
      will take me 6 months to unpack and try and get my life back in some order!

      As part of my state of wishfull thinking, I am packing everything I need to
      hand lay my switches in one case to take with me on the trip to Toronto.
      But just wait, I'm sure to forget it and the movers will pack it up
      somewhere far far away!

      Take care and enjoy the family visits this summer.

      Best regards,
      Jeffrey