fionding my tools etc.

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2000
      Hi group,

      Since I came home from the hospital, family and friends have been
      visiting me, and I had to put all my gear away to make room for my
      guests.

      The stowing away took place in a state of combined hurry and panick,
      and I do not exactly know where I hid the smaller tools and materials.

      They are emerging from the wierdest places - however, and I collect
      them and put them in a place, where I will be able to rember I put
      them. I hope.

      But then in a week's time I'm going to Norway to visit my daugther for
      a week. And in the end of july she (+ husband and my grandson) is
      coming to Denmark to spend 14 days in a rented house on the western
      coast of Jutland 60 miles from here.

      I just wanted, to let you know, that I - despite the returning of the
      30 degr. C. "heatwave" - who almost killed me the last time - am not
      dead yet.

      I don't know who will be reading this. Everybody else seem to have
      left the room.

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark