Re: [z_scale] New poll for z_scale

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2000
      z_scale@egroups.com wrote:

      > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the z_scale
      > group:

      Certainly do not understand how you find the time to do all that you do!

      If anyone out there finds that you have missed anything, please have
      them notify you so that it could be added to the next list.

      Whenever I scroll through the net, I get side tracked looking at
      submarines, WWII airplanes, volcanoes erupting on some south sea island,
      and all kinds of irrelevant but fascinating things.

      Good luck!

      Bill
      El Toro