Wanted

  • rpb@perigee.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2000
      Thanks for the indulgence of the group with regard to Z scale
      products wanted...
      Does anyone have extra SP or SF Marklin passenger
      cars? Thanks again. Rory Blake, rpb@...
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 13, 2001
        I am looking for at least 2 or maybe 4 sets of 8978
        approach pillers. Also a set or two of 8979 bridge
        pillers.

        I am trying out a concept where I want to alter then
        so used ones would be great. I don't care if they are
        painted or damaged as long as they are in one piece.

        If you have any you want to sell, please e-mail me at:
        sherlockmail@...

        Thanks,
        Bill

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • dpstripe
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2002
          Hey, does anybody have any MTL NYC cabooses they want to part with or
          possibly a western source that might still have some in stock. I'm a
          few short, and all of my usual sources are dry. Thanks.
          Dan
        • Edward Scullin
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 15, 2002
            Dan
            I am on the road right now and am only able to get email
            spasmaticlly. Please contact me offline after the first of april. I
            think I have 3 NYC MTL # 14707-2 s but would rather trade for
            another road name vs selling out right. I will be repainting them
            eventually.
            Ed Scullin
            sculline@...

            --- dpstripe <dpstripe@...> wrote:
            > Hey, does anybody have any MTL NYC cabooses they want to part with
            > or
            > possibly a western source that might still have some in stock. I'm
            > few short, and all of my usual sources are dry. Thanks.
            > Dan

            http://sports.yahoo.com/
          • Barry
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
              Hi All,
              I am looking for 8809 Southern Pacific locomotive to buy.
              Any ideas where I can find one.
              Thanks,
              Barry
            • Elizabeth Hayes
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2004
                try Gunter Fortkord -- look for ad in Model Railroader, you can send for a
                price list

              • artbildman@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2004
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
                    you would have better luck buying items that have already been released
                    rather than trying to get a better price on yet -to-be released items.

                    >From: <artbildman@...>
                    >To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Wanted
                    >Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:25:59 -0500

                    Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
                    months!