New poll for z_scale

  • z_scale@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 178 , Jun 12, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the z_scale
      group:

      How many of you would be interested in a
      editorial bulletin broadcast to the list
      on a regular basis, monthly for example?
      This could take the form of anything
      that I am able to glean from the web: Z
      activities, gossip from modelers, tips
      and techniques, show reports, new
      product announcements, product reviews
      and anything else you may suggest or
      that I may come up with.

      o Strongly in favor
      o Moderately interested
      o Don't care one way or another
      o Mildly opposed
      o Couldn't disagree more

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/z_scale

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24 2:52 PM
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don