Boise cancelled but have other plans...

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2000
      Hi gang,

      You may have noticed a reminder message that the Val Ease Central Railroad
      would be on display at the Pacific Northwest regional meet and Treasure
      Valley Train show on the weekend of June 21-24, 2000.

      Unfortunately, my moving date to Toronto, Ontario has been moved up a month
      to the day after the meet in Boise. As a result, I have had to cancel my
      trip there. It would have been fun to say goodbye to all my train friends
      in the great Pacific North West but that's the way of the world!

      My summer plans still include participating in the National Train Show in
      San Jose, CA, from August 3 - 6, 2000. The plane tickets are booked and the
      hotel rooms are reserved and I'm on my own time then. If you are in the
      California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington states or you are planning to attend
      the NMRA national convention, try to visit the National Train Show on the
      last day of the convention or on the weekend. Terry Sutfin, my wife, Marthe
      and I would love to meet you.

      In September, I am still planning to take part in the Niagra Frontier Region
      meet in Detroit although I haven't contacted the organizers yet. I'll do
      that after the move. Also on the agenda are two Great American Train Shows:
      Buffalo, NY in November and Gand Rapids, MI in December.

      I hope that you are all having a great Spring and that the Summer is full of
      enjoyment and satisfaction.

      ADV: Don't forget to read my articles in Ztrack Magazine and send me your
      suggestions for future article topics.

      Cheers,

      Jeffrey MacHan
      CEO: Val Ease Central RR http://www.Val-Ease-Central.com