Re: [z_scale] HELP!

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2000
      Hello BJ in PA,
      Try Z Model Trains or Modelbahnott. You can find both links at the bottom
      of our home page at http://www.micronart.com

      Your are in for a nice surprize, most Z scale steam locos are made by
      Marklin Trains and their quality is very good. I usedto be exclusively a N
      scaler too but am very please with my Z scale trains as well.

      Just remember this: Don't let your Z scale locos get hot, let them sit on a
      siding if they get warm . Keep the locos as clean as possible, because the
      mechanisms are very small and dirt can damage them faster than on larger
      scale items.

      Happy Railroading!
      Reynard Wellman
      DBA Micron Art