Ztrack Speical Imprint Cars!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      I am just finishing up a move to a larger home and realized that I never
      shared with the lists the results of the Ztrack special imprint cars.

      The Ztrack Special Imprint Cars are a go! We will order this week 115 cars
      from Märklin Inc. I expect delivery at the end of November. Thank you to all
      who participated in our first ever special imprint car. It will be a truly
      special piece.

      Also, our address has changed. The new address is: Ztrack Magazine, 6142
      Northcliff Blvd., Dublin, OH, 43016, USA. We have added a second phone line.
      The new number is: (614) 764-1703.

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
      www.ztrack.com