Re: [z_scale] HELP!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2000
      BJ,

      What part of Pennsylvania are you from? I know of dealers both near
      Philadelphia and in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, I know of none in the
      Harrisburg area. If you are near Erie, Cleveland is probably your best bet
      and I know of a great dealer near there.

      Check out the Ztrack website located at <A HREF="http://www.ztrack.com">www.zt
      rack.com</A>. In the Marketplace section, there is a number of trusted Z
      dealers, many deal over the web or by mail order. Most have great shops to
      visit.

      I hope this helps!

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2000
        Hello BJ in PA,
        Try Z Model Trains or Modelbahnott. You can find both links at the bottom
        of our home page at http://www.micronart.com

        Your are in for a nice surprize, most Z scale steam locos are made by
        Marklin Trains and their quality is very good. I usedto be exclusively a N
        scaler too but am very please with my Z scale trains as well.

        Just remember this: Don't let your Z scale locos get hot, let them sit on a
        siding if they get warm . Keep the locos as clean as possible, because the
        mechanisms are very small and dirt can damage them faster than on larger
        scale items.

        Happy Railroading!
        Reynard Wellman
        DBA Micron Art