Re: [z_scale] HELP!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2000
      Welcome BJ,

      Being from PA your best source on the net and locally would probably be
      Modellbahn Ott hobbies in Gilbertsville, PA I believe.

      www.modellbahnott.com

      They have a very good on-line catalog and they ship anywhere in the world.

      Jeffrey MacHan

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2000
        BJ,

        What part of Pennsylvania are you from? I know of dealers both near
        Philadelphia and in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately, I know of none in the
        Harrisburg area. If you are near Erie, Cleveland is probably your best bet
        and I know of a great dealer near there.

        Check out the Ztrack website located at <A HREF="http://www.ztrack.com">www.zt
        rack.com</A>. In the Marketplace section, there is a number of trusted Z
        dealers, many deal over the web or by mail order. Most have great shops to
        visit.

        I hope this helps!

        Rob Kluz
        Ztrack Magazine
      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2000
          Hello BJ in PA,
          Try Z Model Trains or Modelbahnott. You can find both links at the bottom
          of our home page at http://www.micronart.com

          Your are in for a nice surprize, most Z scale steam locos are made by
          Marklin Trains and their quality is very good. I usedto be exclusively a N
          scaler too but am very please with my Z scale trains as well.

          Just remember this: Don't let your Z scale locos get hot, let them sit on a
          siding if they get warm . Keep the locos as clean as possible, because the
          mechanisms are very small and dirt can damage them faster than on larger
          scale items.

          Happy Railroading!
          Reynard Wellman
          DBA Micron Art