Re: [z_scale] Sentinel Service in Z scale

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
      Congratulation Andy,

      really wonderful results.

      Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: My Reality Check bounced.

      Greetings, Fellow Zeds --

      Here are three examples, weathered a bit to simulate a few years on
      the job:

      I put a "roster shot" of each car in the Files/Pics area too. My
      skills as a Z scale modeler and photographer are in their infancy,
      but I hope you enjoy them anyway.

      I put together the herald and lettering from scratch using Macromedia
      Freehand. Rob Allbritton and his ALPS printer did an amazing job
      turning the artwork into decals; thanks again, Rob!

      -- Andy Hunting

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Silvia l'ha trovato! Ora tocca a te. Trova l'amore della tua vita su Meetic.it!
      Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1573&d=4-6