Re: [z_scale] Re: NTS, passenger cars, laser setup

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2003
      As usual "European" in this case is a too much large concept to
      indicate Marklin strategy :-)))))

      Alex

      In my case I understand Martin's frustration: Marklin
      seems to be always up to date when considering
      European rolling stock and locos: nothing to say, you
      can be a rivet counter with a Miniclub DB class 110
      electric. And each year they deliver new and nice
      European designs. But when we consider North American
      "prototype" stuff....It's not the same, and this is
      the least we can say! I understand the difficulty to
      release a Z scale hood unit, but all other designs
      (steamers, cab-units) could be available on a
      prototypical shape.....And if there should be only one
      Z scale manufacturer left, it should be Marklin, as
      they own 90% of the market in the world....
      Cheers
      Dominique