For Sale Items, Loks and Starter Set

  • perlgrammer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi All, thinning the collection and I have some items for sale. Here
      is the list. Paypal preferred but MO or check ok too. Shipping is
      $4.00 except for starter set.

      8867 Express Lok class 103 in red color scheme. Runs good but may
      need new brushes. Just lubed it up and cleaned so that is taken care
      of. In original box. $60.00

      8854 TEE Express Lok class 103, yellow and red color scheme. Runs
      great. In original box. $75.00

      8165 Starter set with 8800 Tank Lok and two small frieght cars. Has
      track for an oval and Marklin transformer for use in USA. Excellent
      shape and engine runs very well and also quiet. Also will throw in a
      manual switch and a few extra track pieces. All in original box.
      $110.00 + shipping around $10.00 as it wieghs a bit due to the
      transformer.

      8606 Bananan Frieght car. $6.00
      8700 Green Passanger car. $9.00

      Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Mike