Re: [z_scale] Re: American Z Line's Secret Revealed

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2003
      No, we are not sold out yet on the BN SD45s and F45s. We are getting low on
      the ATSF SD45s and UP subscriber number SD45s. Wow have these been popular. We
      still have the ATSF F45s and ATSF Kodachrome F45s in stock, though we are low
      on the Kodachrome (only 8 made!).

      Shipping has begun. The first group went out today. I am hoping they will
      start showing up by Thursday.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.