Re: [z_scale] buying from usa

  • The Prez
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2003
      I would like to suggest also Anthony at:

      http://www.nscalemonster.com/

      Beside the fact his nickname has not a Z inside ;-) he is my preferred MTL Z pusher to Europe.

      Ciao,

      Alex

      I have always used Marklin trains but have decided to build a small
      USA layout using one or two Micro-Train locomotives but the supplier
      in the UK has sold out and will not be placing an order until
      September. I cannot wait that long so can anyone recommend a dealer
      who sells Micro-Train F-7's at a good price. I will have to pay
      shipping costs etc.
      thanks
      john adams

      Sponsor:
      Un giorno a settimana gusta la Mozzarella di Bufala Campana e la Treccia di Agerola.
      Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=982&d=4-6

    • Edward Scullin
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2003
        Check with Modlebhan Ott at mdlbahn@... They have been
        very reputable with me. I have had a standing order with them for a
        few years for Micro Train cars.
        Ed Scullin
        --- jwa172001 <john.adams7@...> wrote:
        > I have always used Marklin trains but have decided to build a small
        >
        > USA layout using one or two Micro-Train locomotives but the
        > supplier
        > in the UK has sold out and will not be placing an order until
        > September. I cannot wait that long so can anyone recommend a dealer
        >
        > who sells Micro-Train F-7's at a good price. I will have to pay
        > shipping costs etc.
        > thanks
        > john adams

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • Juan Carlos Lopez
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
          There are in my opinion three best options

          Eurorail Hobbies and More in Canada
          http://www.eurorailhobbies.com/

          Lockshop in Germany
          http://www.lokshop.de/

          Reynaulds Imports in the US
          http://www.reynaulds.com

          You can check it out if they have what you are looking
          for.

          Regards

          JC

          =====

          Best Regards

          Juan Carlos L.
          http://www.geocities.com/jcarloslm/JC_Main.html

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
        • SecondhandMarklin.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
            >>I have always used Marklin trains but have decided to build a small
            USA layout using one or two Micro-Train locomotives but the supplier
            in the UK has sold out and will not be placing an order until
            September. I cannot wait that long so can anyone recommend a dealer
            who sells Micro-Train F-7's at a good price. I will have to pay
            shipping costs etc.
            thanks john adams<<

            Hi John,

            If I were you, I would watch ebay for a couple weeks. For time to time
            there is a lot of MictTrains stuff listed, and you will pay a lot less
            for it there then you would from a dealer. Do an ebay search for both
            Micro-Trains and Marklin Z...it can be listed either way.

            Bill

            http://calendar.yahoo.com
          • rizzahamish
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2003
              I can vouch for Anthony, I got my first Micro-Train F7's just over a
              year ago and have place several repeat orders! Fast and friendly
              service. He has now supplied me with 8 F7A's and all arrived securly
              packaged.

              Phil

              http://www.email.it/f

              > Sponsor:
              > Un giorno a settimana gusta la Mozzarella di Bufala Campana e la
              Treccia di Agerola.
              > Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=982&d=4-6

            • jwa172001
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 19, 2003
                At the start of June i place a request for information about buying
                Micro-Trains F7's from the USA.I had a good responce and i am glad to
                tell you that I have had an excellent service from Anthony at Nscale
                Monster Trains. I received my items within 5 days of placing an order.

                Even with me paying customs tax the Locos were cheaper than the
                supplier in the UK.

                Thanks to all who took the time to send me an email.

                I hope to post some photos of my briefcase layout later in the year.
                I have been asked to bring it to an Exhibition in December.

                I wish i could get some plastic kits of USA style houses and shops.

                Thanks
                john adams
              • dpstripe@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 19, 2003
                  In a message dated 6/19/2003 7:05:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  john.adams7@... writes:

                  > I wish i could get some plastic kits of USA style houses and shops.
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > john adams

                  So do we.
                  Dan S.