Re: mimium radius-Micro-train

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      The MTL F7s run easily on the tight radius curves. The truck swivel
      is fairly generous. As for the coupler conversion, you can buy
      complete truck and sideframe sets from Micro-trains to replace the
      Marklin-equiped trucks. Replacement is a breeze. See
      http://www.micro-trains.com for more information.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "jwa172001" <john.adams7@n...> wrote:
      > Hi All
      >
      > Can anyone tell me if a Micro-train loco can run around Marklin's
      > smallest radius track?. I want one to run inside a briefcase layout
      >
      > Here in the Uk most of the Micro-Trains Locos are fitted with
      Marklin