Re: Marklin Club -reasons to join?

  • rizzahamish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      As much as I appreciate Marlin making Z gauge, I do not think that
      the 'Insider club' is worth $30. I joined so I could order the Flying
      Hamburger (supurb model). I had to wait over 14 months (though due
      to lower demand for Z in the UK we are probably lower down the
      pecking order). I paid £210 (pounds), only to be able to buy one on
      e-bay for $120 dollars two weeks later!

      I have got more help and tips from subscribing to Ztrack.

      Kind regards

      Phil