Marklin Club -reasons to join?

  • ckuttner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      You folks have been so helpful, here's another question...for $30,
      Marklin Club [http://www.marklin.com/club/marklin.html%5d offers
      Insider magazine, full catalog, and offers to exclusive products
      (which, I notice, often wind up on eBay).

      Is it worth the $30, especially for only a casual collector? What's
      in the magazine?

      thanks in advance....

      ck
    • rizzahamish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        As much as I appreciate Marlin making Z gauge, I do not think that
        the 'Insider club' is worth $30. I joined so I could order the Flying
        Hamburger (supurb model). I had to wait over 14 months (though due
        to lower demand for Z in the UK we are probably lower down the
        pecking order). I paid £210 (pounds), only to be able to buy one on
        e-bay for $120 dollars two weeks later!

        I have got more help and tips from subscribing to Ztrack.

        Kind regards

        Phil