Re: [z_scale] Toronto organizing committee working to reinstate train show

  • David George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      WHOOOOOA,

      I just got back from a nice GATS show in Dallas,,plugged in to this forum,,after backing my trailer over my lawn instead of down the drive-way,,and find out we have Troubles in Toronto NTS.
      I am heading to Toronto for a train show in July. Tell me where to go !

      Also ,,,I don't mix politics and Zscale. If I did, I'd be bent all out of shape,,,something like the track ends on my modules after too many shows.

      Cordially,
      David G.

      jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:
      Hi Gang,

      The hard working folks running Maple Leaf 2003, the NMRA
      National Convention being held in Toronto, are working furiously
      to salvage a train show as part of the convention schedule.

      The "new" train show is planned for Saturday and Sunday, July
      19-20, 2003 at the same location as the former NTS, the Toronto
      International Centre.

      I am very happy to see a replacement train show taking shape. I
      may have to rebook my motel room! More information will be
      posted as it becomes available.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Val Ease Central Railroad