Re: [z_scale] Re: US style passenger cars.

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 7:28 AM
      PennZee has kits for US heavyweight cars that you have to assemble and
      paint yourself and you have to supply your own trucks, they are fairly
      inexpensive, though. address is in Ztrack magazine. If you were going to
      buy Marklin cars and repaint them anyway you might want just go with the
      PennZee kits

      >From: "bigneko36" <bigneko36@...>
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [z_scale] Re: US style passenger cars.
      >Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 03:41:48 -0000
      >
      > Marklin does have US style passenger cars, (some on ebay every now
      >and then).
      > Just used example in previous post as a way of getting Z passenger
      >service at a small price (and requiring ever increasing track radius).
      > Suggest you get the latest Marklin catalog.
      >
      >Z ya later,
      >Bill

    • Randy Smidt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 9:26 AM
        Yeah, I forgot to mention the PennZee heavyweight kits also, thanks for reminding me. The custom repaints that they do use Marklin Streamlined cars though.

        Randy Smidt