Re: US style passenger cars.

  • bigneko36
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Marklin does have US style passenger cars, (some on ebay every now
      and then).
      Just used example in previous post as a way of getting Z passenger
      service at a small price (and requiring ever increasing track radius).
      Suggest you get the latest Marklin catalog.

      Z ya later,
      Bill
    • Elizabeth Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        PennZee has kits for US heavyweight cars that you have to assemble and
        paint yourself and you have to supply your own trucks, they are fairly
        inexpensive, though. address is in Ztrack magazine. If you were going to
        buy Marklin cars and repaint them anyway you might want just go with the
        PennZee kits

        >From: "bigneko36" <bigneko36@...>
        >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [z_scale] Re: US style passenger cars.
        >Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 03:41:48 -0000
        >
        > Marklin does have US style passenger cars, (some on ebay every now
        >and then).
        > Just used example in previous post as a way of getting Z passenger
        >service at a small price (and requiring ever increasing track radius).
        > Suggest you get the latest Marklin catalog.
        >
        >Z ya later,
        >Bill

      • Randy Smidt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
          Yeah, I forgot to mention the PennZee heavyweight kits also, thanks for reminding me. The custom repaints that they do use Marklin Streamlined cars though.

          Randy Smidt