Re: [z_scale] BREAKING NEWZ!!! Fwd: Re: Exhibitor list for NTS Toronto

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      Hello Keith,

      I am just as disappointed as you are. It is a real hardship
      for all of us. US citizens would come to your aid if your nation
      were attacked and I am sure that many US experts are at
      this very moment contributing to a solution to the SARS
      tragedy in concert with Canadian health experts.

      When hard times hit let us try to find a little joy in our hobbies
      and fellowship in those interests.

      As for Bigfoot, I think the FBI caught him last year and he
      turned to be just a guy in a gorilla suit with nothing better
      to do.

      Take care,
      Reynard

      Edited for length>