Re: [z_scale] Re: Weekly poll reminder ;-)

  • Mario Daigle
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2003
      Well; "I'VE voted Jeffrey!!. Just thought I'd let you know!! SO, let's all join in!! Mario

      jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:Hi Jay,

      You can change your vote as many times as you like until the poll
      closes. I've voted twice also! <grin>

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jay & Anne Greer
      <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeffrey,
      > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
      > Best,
      > Jay Greer/Trax Inc

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor