RE: [z_scale] New loco on the Göppingen Show!

  • Robert Allbritton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      I was lucky enough to see this loco last July in Ft. Lauderdale when it was
      in prototype stage. The FR mechanics on bogie locomotives are the best made
      in Z scale period. I have demonstrated my FR SBB Be 4/4 at our last two DC-Z
      Bend Track mini meets in the Washington area. Hands down it is the quietest,
      heaviest, smoothest locomotive that anyone has ever seen.

      Overall, this is the best Z loco ever (well, the best one so far - there are
      better ones in the pipeline <grin>) Get in line to buy one now. But save
      some money for later in the year!

      -Rob