Re: [z_scale] Used Z Prices

  • RanddomZ
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2003
      Agreed! I must chime in and warn of the guy that is selling "DIECAST"
      military vehicle miniatures that "retail for $7.99 to $9,99". These
      are actually old ISM 1/285 scale wargaming figures that can be had at
      gaming stores for $5-$6 a package of 5. I keep seeing these things
      presented as loads and scenics, and they are neither Z nor diecast.
      Just as a referance, the Z scale person is nominally 6 mm tall, the
      1/285 person iss 4.5 mm tall - big differance. Moreover, if these
      things are to be used as loads, you can figure they each weigh around 15
      grams or half an ounce: not good for long trains.
      Done ranting now...