Re: [z_scale] English - German, please take offline!

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2003
      Hallo Jeffrey,

      It started of with a Question from a Z Modeler from Canada,
      asking help for a Translation from a Märklin Magazine, to build a Z layout!
      The next one was a "Nigrin" Add Car ,
      So we just got a bit carried away.
      I feel it all was related, even the Cow-juice -:)
      but will be more careful in the future,

      "Z" Greetings, Helmut

      From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
      Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:40:45 -0000
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [z_scale] English - German, please take offline!

      Gentlemen,

      I invite you to correspond with each other directly concerning your
      translation issues. Please reserve Z_Scale for your train related
      discussions.

      Thank you,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Hall monitor
    • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2003
        Dear Jay,

        if you are in real trouble, I mean if you really need a translation of German
        text, please feel free to contact me.

        Greetings

        Dieter

        Jay & Anne Greer schrieb:
        > Yes Jeffrey,
        > I agree. However it does help me in understanding the Märklin Magazine I
        > subscribe to as well as all those letters that come from our Z friends in
        > Germany. I wonder if any of the others on our list are struggling to learn
        > German? It is also nice to be able to read the instructions on the German Z
        > products I buy.
        > Best Wishes,
        > Jay Greer/Chief Conductor, TRAX INC.
        >
        > From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
        > Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:40:45 -0000
        > To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [z_scale] English - German, please take offline!
        >

        > Gentlemen,
        >
        > I invite you to correspond with each other directly concerning your
        > translation issues. Please reserve Z_Scale for your train related
        > discussions.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Jeffrey MacHan
        > Hall monitor
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
        > var lrec_target="_top"; var lrec_URL = new Array(); lrec_URL[1] =
        > "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
        > 16:HM/A=1554463/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?p
        > roflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706
        > 533816:HM/A=1554463/R=1/1051904452+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.pr
        > oflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%3
        > FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECflash"; var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)"; var
        > lrec_flashfile =
        > 'http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/proflowers_mom_300x250_30k.swf?clickTAG
        > ='+link+''; var lrec_altURL =
        > "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
        > 16:HM/A=1554463/R=2/id=altimgurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?
        > proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170
        > 6533816:HM/A=1554463/R=3/1051904452+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.p
        > roflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%
        > 3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECgif"; var lrec_altimg =
        > "http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/mday_300x250_vase_20k.gif"; var
        > lrec_width = 300; var lrec_height = 250;

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Dieter W. Nolte
        E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...
      • Jay & Anne Greer
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2003
          Dear Dieter,
          Thank you for your offer to help. I will keep that in mind as we hope to
          eventually market our products in Germany.
          Gruß,
          Jay Greer/Trax Inc.

          From: Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...
          Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 02:15:47 +0200
          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [z_scale] English - German, please take offline!

          Jay & Anne Greer schrieb:
          > Yes Jeffrey,
          > I agree. However it does help me in understanding the Märklin Magazine I
          > subscribe to as well as all those letters that come from our Z friends in
          > Germany. I wonder if any of the others on our list are struggling to learn
          > German? It is also nice to be able to read the instructions on the German Z
          > products I buy.
          > Best Wishes,
          > Jay Greer/Chief Conductor, TRAX INC.
          >
          > From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
          > Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:40:45 -0000
          > To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [z_scale] English - German, please take offline!
          >

          > Gentlemen,
          >
          > I invite you to correspond with each other directly concerning your
          > translation issues. Please reserve Z_Scale for your train related
          > discussions.
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Jeffrey MacHan
          > Hall monitor
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
          > var lrec_target="_top"; var lrec_URL = new Array(); lrec_URL[1] =
          > "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
          > 16:HM/A=1554463/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?p
          > roflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706
          > 533816:HM/A=1554463/R=1/1051904452+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.pr
          > oflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%3
          > FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECflash"; var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)"; var
          > lrec_flashfile =
          > 'http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/proflowers_mom_300x250_30k.swf?clickTAG
          > ='+link+''; var lrec_altURL =
          > "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
          > 16:HM/A=1554463/R=2/id=altimgurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?
          > proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170
          > 6533816:HM/A=1554463/R=3/1051904452+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.p
          > roflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%
          > 3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECgif"; var lrec_altimg =
          > "http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/mday_300x250_vase_20k.gif"; var
          > lrec_width = 300; var lrec_height = 250;

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          Dieter W. Nolte
          E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor