New loco on the Göppingen Show!

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 9:08 PM
      Hi Folks,

      today a new modern diesel engine is presented to the public at the Göppingen
      Modellbahn Treff. It is the good old passenger workhorse F40PH build by
      Freudenreich!! This new engine is featuring an injection moulded shell and
      will be produced in several paint schemes.

      Just now you can see a first photo on the the RRR NewZ!

      Hope to get more insights on the Modellbahn Treff today and see more exicting
      stuff - the report will be soon in the RRR NewZ!

      Seeya

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html

    • Robert Allbritton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 3:41 PM
        I was lucky enough to see this loco last July in Ft. Lauderdale when it was
        in prototype stage. The FR mechanics on bogie locomotives are the best made
        in Z scale period. I have demonstrated my FR SBB Be 4/4 at our last two DC-Z
        Bend Track mini meets in the Washington area. Hands down it is the quietest,
        heaviest, smoothest locomotive that anyone has ever seen.

        Overall, this is the best Z loco ever (well, the best one so far - there are
        better ones in the pipeline <grin>) Get in line to buy one now. But save
        some money for later in the year!

        -Rob