Re: [z_scale] Weekly poll reminder ;-)

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Jeffrey,
      Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
      Best,
      Jay Greer/Trax Inc

      From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
      Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 00:07:22 -0000
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [z_scale] Weekly poll reminder ;-)

      Hi Gang,

      I promised to nag, excuse me, remind you about our current
      "Best New Product Award" poll.

      Please join in and vote for your favorite new product for 2002.
      The Z_Scale / Ztrack Plaque will be awarded to the deserving
      winner in Toronto at NTS2003 next July.

      We've got 104 votes so far but we need loads more. Let's see
      the votes flow in!

      Thanks for supporting our group and our Z manufacturers.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
      var lrec_target="_top"; var lrec_URL = new Array(); lrec_URL[1] =
      "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
      16:HM/A=1554463/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?p
      roflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706
      533816:HM/A=1554463/R=1/1051920446+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.pr
      oflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%3
      FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECflash"; var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)"; var
      lrec_flashfile =
      'http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/proflowers_mom_300x250_30k.swf?clickTAG
      ='+link+''; var lrec_altURL =
      "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
      16:HM/A=1554463/R=2/id=altimgurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?
      proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170
      6533816:HM/A=1554463/R=3/1051920446+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.p
      roflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%
      3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECgif"; var lrec_altimg =
      "http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/mday_300x250_vase_20k.gif"; var
      lrec_width = 300; var lrec_height = 250;

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2003
        Hello Jeffrey,

        104! Now that's a lot better. I was worried that this pole
        would not be large enough to get a good count of heads.

        Keep up the good work, however, I'm not going to vote
        twice (were it really possible ; >))

        Reynard
        On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 07:07 PM, jmac_han wrote:

        > Hi Gang,
        >
        > I promised to nag, excuse me, remind you about our current
        > "Best New Product Award" poll.
        >
        > Please join in and vote for your favorite new product for 2002.
        > The Z_Scale / Ztrack Plaque will be awarded to the deserving
        > winner in Toronto at NTS2003 next July.
        >
        > We've got 104 votes so far but we need loads more.  Let's see
        > the votes flow in!
        >
        > Thanks for supporting our group and our Z manufacturers.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Jeffrey MacHan

        <image.tiff>

        > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!  Highly addictive in Small
        > DoseZ!

      • jmac_han
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2003
          Hi Jay,

          You can change your vote as many times as you like until the poll
          closes. I've voted twice also! <grin>

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jay & Anne Greer
          <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
          > Hi Jeffrey,
          > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
          > Best,
          > Jay Greer/Trax Inc
        • Mario Daigle
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2003
            Well; "I'VE voted Jeffrey!!. Just thought I'd let you know!! SO, let's all join in!! Mario

            jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:Hi Jay,

            <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
            > Hi Jeffrey,
            > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
            > Best,
            > Jay Greer/Trax Inc

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Mario Daigle
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2003

              <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
              > Hi Jeffrey,
              > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
              > Best,
              > Jay Greer/Trax Inc

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor