Weekly poll reminder ;-)

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      I promised to nag, excuse me, remind you about our current
      "Best New Product Award" poll.

      Please join in and vote for your favorite new product for 2002.
      The Z_Scale / Ztrack Plaque will be awarded to the deserving
      winner in Toronto at NTS2003 next July.

      We've got 104 votes so far but we need loads more. Let's see
      the votes flow in!

      Thanks for supporting our group and our Z manufacturers.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
    • Jay & Anne Greer
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2003
        Hi Jeffrey,
        Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
        Best,
        Jay Greer/Trax Inc

        From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
        Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 00:07:22 -0000
        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [z_scale] Weekly poll reminder ;-)

        Hi Gang,

        I promised to nag, excuse me, remind you about our current
        "Best New Product Award" poll.

        Please join in and vote for your favorite new product for 2002.
        The Z_Scale / Ztrack Plaque will be awarded to the deserving
        winner in Toronto at NTS2003 next July.

        We've got 104 votes so far but we need loads more. Let's see
        the votes flow in!

        Thanks for supporting our group and our Z manufacturers.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
        var lrec_target="_top"; var lrec_URL = new Array(); lrec_URL[1] =
        "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
        16:HM/A=1554463/R=0/id=flashurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?p
        roflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706
        533816:HM/A=1554463/R=1/1051920446+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.pr
        oflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%3
        FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECflash"; var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)"; var
        lrec_flashfile =
        'http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/proflowers_mom_300x250_30k.swf?clickTAG
        ='+link+''; var lrec_altURL =
        "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17065338
        16:HM/A=1554463/R=2/id=altimgurl/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?
        proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170
        6533816:HM/A=1554463/R=3/1051920446+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.p
        roflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/index.cfm%
        3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECgif"; var lrec_altimg =
        "http://us.yimg.com/a/pr/proflowers2/mday_300x250_vase_20k.gif"; var
        lrec_width = 300; var lrec_height = 250;

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2003
          Hello Jeffrey,

          104! Now that's a lot better. I was worried that this pole
          would not be large enough to get a good count of heads.

          Keep up the good work, however, I'm not going to vote
          twice (were it really possible ; >))

          Reynard
          On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 07:07 PM, jmac_han wrote:

          > Hi Gang,
          >
          > I promised to nag, excuse me, remind you about our current
          > "Best New Product Award" poll.
          >
          > Please join in and vote for your favorite new product for 2002.
          > The Z_Scale / Ztrack Plaque will be awarded to the deserving
          > winner in Toronto at NTS2003 next July.
          >
          > We've got 104 votes so far but we need loads more.  Let's see
          > the votes flow in!
          >
          > Thanks for supporting our group and our Z manufacturers.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Jeffrey MacHan

          <image.tiff>

          > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!  Highly addictive in Small
          > DoseZ!

        • jmac_han
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2003
            Hi Jay,

            You can change your vote as many times as you like until the poll
            closes. I've voted twice also! <grin>

            Cheers,
            Jeffrey

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jay & Anne Greer
            <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
            > Hi Jeffrey,
            > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
            > Best,
            > Jay Greer/Trax Inc
          • Mario Daigle
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2003
              Well; "I'VE voted Jeffrey!!. Just thought I'd let you know!! SO, let's all join in!! Mario

              jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:Hi Jay,

              <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
              > Hi Jeffrey,
              > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
              > Best,
              > Jay Greer/Trax Inc

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Mario Daigle
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2003

                <redwitch1@e...> wrote:
                > Hi Jeffrey,
                > Do you want me to vote again? I've done it twice!
                > Best,
                > Jay Greer/Trax Inc

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor